Thursday 10 May 2012

Build Yourself A Team For More Success In Life

The journey of life isn't only about getting from point A to point B, it's truly about all the things in between, the experiences, people, and events that happen. You have to enjoy the path that you take as you push further towards achieving your goals and dreams. Here comes the kicker of your ego, you can't and shouldn't want to do it on your own. You simply can't be a master of all and even if you are, you don't have enough time in a day to do it all.  Let the masters and pros in their particular field help you get you closer to your dreams.

Building a team of experts to help you along the way is the smartest thing you could do for yourself no matter what it is in life you aspire to achieve. Do your research, find the best people in their field, and start getting them to work for you! It's a very simple concept that will take sometime to implement, but if you can get these people to work just as hard for you as you work for your own goals and dreams, the chances of you becoming successful increases a hundred times over.

Fitness is the main focus for me in my life as you can tell. I'm the first one to admit that I can't do everything that has to be done in a day to get my closer to my fitness goals without others helping me. I don't have the time, and I don't have the knowledge in all the area that I need service. I've tried hard for the past two years to build up a team around me that i'm happy with and that is now working for me to take me closer to my goals. I have an amazing trainer Jason Green (Big Guy in the middle), i could train myself but i don't because this guys is the best and he knows what he's going and how to get the best out of me. My sports therapist takes care of any issues before they arise that might set me back. I work with a WBFF Pro fitness model posing and he truly cares about how i look on stage. Even my butcher is working for me, he custom packages my meat into 8 oz. vacuum packed bags for me so that I don't have to weigh out my food. That's just the start, all of these people allow me to focus on what i need to focus on and that's training, they take care of everything else and I don't have to worry about it.

Above is just one example of my life, each persons needs are different, so find out what you need and who you want to work for you. Start building your team slowly and make sure their goals match what YOU are trying to do. Building those relationships and connections will not only make you better at what you do, but also free your mind of having to worry about doing additional tasks that are outside of your main focus. I say this can translate to everyone because if you are in business you might need an accountant to do the books, and cleaning staff to clean the store, ext.. your job as the owner is to market the business and promote sales. Everyone can benefit from a sold team around them. Just start thinking about what you need and go out there and get the best people on your side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.